More than Chiropractic Care

This is part of an email CVA received last week from Dr. Michael Johnson of Johnson Chiropractic.


Last week, I had a chance to use my new "cold laser" on an acute grade 2 ankle sprain. The guy was skiing and ate it pretty hard. He had an injured Deltoid Ligament (there is one in the foot). He came in hobbling and left walking normal without any pain. I saw him this week and he's ran 2 miles everyday with absolutely no problems!
An injury like that used to take 2-3 weeks to heal. If you have any people you know with acute sprains/strains please send them our way, we're getting great results!


As athletes I think we have all had sprains, strains, and nagging injuries. Doc does so much more than just "crack" you and his services go far beyond the traditional spine and neck care.
Last year after fighting a nagging achilles pain for 3 months and thinking I had arch support problems I asked Doc what he could do. I discovered he does adjustments of the extremities and my ankle was locked to one side causing stress on the achilles. 2 treatments later and I had no pain, and still no pain to this day.

posted by All3Sports @ 8:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home